Thursday, August 28, 2008

What is Jacob


JACOB graciously acknowledges the following:
(IAM)._ _ .... ._ _ .... ._ _ .... _ _. _ _ _ _.. ._ _ ._. _ _ _ .._ _ _. .... _ (man takes space)
Numbers 23:23 -> Gen 32:22-32, (man takes time) Muybridge and Edison for 1877, Scriabin for Prometheus: The Poem of Fire and clavier à lumières, Kandinsky for the pyramid,
Stanislavsky and Chekhov for the Seagull, realism, willing suspension of disbelief, story is a vessel of truth, every child grows up, Einstein and Gödel for a world without time, Gödel,
Escher, Bach and Hofstadter for 1979, Paul Davies for the Mind of God, Juan Maldacena for the "real" color of music (Quantum chromodynamics + string theory = ?) (a shift in
perspective will unlock the meaning) BEAR T.IA MART. truth comes from the sea?->.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That's an incredible image.

Jacob said...

there is a great story behind this image that we will get to soon ;)

this is symbolic of a life changing moment for me

Chris Zak said...

I just thought of these pictures I took:

http://flickr.com/photos/chriszak/2478048624/in/set-72157604960799214/

Click ahead for the next 5 pictures or so (you'll know when you get to the end.)

Oh, and this is the picture I mentioned in another comment I made tonight.

http://flickr.com/photos/chriszak/2807904562/in/set-72157607005797133/

Jacob said...

I love that Oregon photo! I think I the magic garden is pretty awesome too. Is that near your house?